• Smurfs coin has entered the crypto market to compete with other meme coins such as PEPE and Floki Inu.
• It has a total supply of 404 billion tokens out of which 60 percent has been transferred to the liquidity pool.
• The tokenomics provides a well-balanced distribution, and it is currently only available on Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
What is Smurfs Coin?
Smurfs coin is a new meme token that has recently entered the cryptocurrency market in order to compete with other existing meme coins such as PEPE and Floki Inu. It has a total supply of 404 billion tokens out of which 60 percent has been transferred to the liquidity pool. The remaining 40 percent will be listed on major crypto exchanges. Additionally, its tokenomics provides a well-balanced distribution, and it is currently only available on Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
How to Buy Smurfs Coin?
To purchase Smurfs coin, users are required to set up an appropriate wallet first, download it or create their account on the official website. After this, they can purchase ETH from any relevant source before connecting their wallets to Uniswap in order to finalize the transaction. Currently, investors are advised to only buy Smurfs (ETH) on Uniswap as scammers have reportedly copied them on PancakeSwap platform. They should also avoid buying from any unofficial sources like CoinMarketCap since two separate coins with similar names – Smurfs Coin ($SMURFS) and SmurfINU ($SMURF) exist there.
The tokenomics for this coin involves three stages: Firstly; announcing its presence in the crypto market, locking its liquidity then establishing trust and stability – secondly; listing on centralized exchanges, establishing strategic partnerships and pushing its market cap up to $100 million – finally; introducing blockchain games, NFTs and reaching 100k holders which will push it beyond its normal meme abilities into a more technical-oriented project.
It is important for investors to note that despite being called a ‘meme coin’, it actually holds no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return so any investment made here should be considered completely useless for entertainment purposes only. Furthermore, scammers have already started copying this token so buyers need to ensure they are purchasing it from the right source in order not lose their funds.
Smurfs coin offers an interesting alternative investment opportunity for those interested in exploring cryptocurrency projects further than just investing in digital assets alone! With an impressive total supply of 404 billion tokens plus 242 billion locked into Liquidity Pool (LP), this particular asset promises promising returns if handled correctly by potential buyers who should always be careful when making transactions online.